हिमाचल प्रदेश केन्द्रीय विश्वविद्यालय
Home > Academics > Schools of Studies > Business & Management Studies > Vision & Mission
Business & Management Studies
Vision & Mission
The School of Business and Management Studies is one of the seventeen schools that began its journey in the year 2010 under the visionary leadership of Hon'ble Vice-Chancellor of Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Prof Furqan Qamar and the able and dynamic management of its Dean, Prof Yoginder Verma. The school aims at carving out a niche for itself amongst the best B- Schools of the world by producing managers, who think and act globally and simultaneously have their feet embedded in the grassroots.
The School of Business and Management Studies envisages itself to be the world leader in business education producing managerial leaders with global competencies, foresight, dynamism and value-laden personalities. Its vibrating culture and creative ambiance provides unique blend of contemporary business knowledge, skills, innovativeness and sensitivity to societal issues.
The school of Business and Management Studies is dedicated to strive for Excellence in Management Education by:
- Creating a generation/pool of innovative managers and entrepreneurs who are distinct in their vision and will emerge as useful instruments in bringing prosperity and happiness in the society.
- Blossoming the talent of all students
- Nurturing students' wisdom
- Sharpening students' skills and developing their passion for effectiveness
- Focusing on academic and research excellence
- Promoting leadership and soft skills
Character building to produce men and women who are the epitome of finesse and the crowning jewels of industry